Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Saying Goodbye to 2013...


Happy New Year friends! Can you even believe that it is January 1st 2014?


For me time has flown by in some ways and in others not so much. I had a lot of really great things that came of this past year and some not so great things. I was able to leave a job that I strongly disliked and was offered a position at two different places that fit me perfectly. I lost my place that I called home. I reconnected with old friends and lost a few as well. My Grams moved an hour away from me after living states away for over 5 years. I restarted my photography business and blog. I fell in love then had to repair that love. Found a new beautiful home to call my own. I discovered a kind of strength and courage that I never knew I could possibly have. Tried to trust God every step of the way and have patience that everything will turn out ok and in return he has blessed me so incredibly much. I am so happy that my year is ending on such a beautiful note.


I am in the process of moving into my new home, my relationship is stronger then ever and I am ready to take my photography business to a whole new level! 2014 is going to be my year and I hope you follow along in my journey!
Goodbye 2013 and HELLO 2014!
Cheers!
-Angel

No comments: