Sunday, December 29, 2013

Kyle & Jessica {Family Portraits}

Meet Jessica and Kyle and their two furry pups!



My first winter shoot was right after our first big snow storm hit. It was my first time photographing anybody in the snow and its a lot more dangerous then I thought it would be. I was hoping and praying I didn't land on my butt and break any bones or camera equipment. Thankfully I survived! Jessica on the other hand, she barely survived! :D It was so darn cold we could see our breathe. A first for me to be photographing in that type of weather. But we had so much fun!


Jessica and Kyle are expecting their first child! I am so darn excited for them, one thing you will get to know about me is that I love babies!!! I can't wait to see what this next year holds for them, bringing in their first child. They are two of the funniest people I know and are always a joy to be around even under difficult circumstances, like standing in the cold getting their pictures taken. :)


I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas!
-Angel

No comments: