Friday, December 20, 2013

*Music Friday*


"To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risks must be taken, because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

One year ago today my best guy friend asked me out on a date. I accepted. On the way to our location, we were stopped at a stop light and in complete random conversation he turned and looked at me and asked me to be his girlfriend. It was one of the sweetest moments I have ever experienced. Today that guy (Nate) is still my best friend and love of my life. It has surely been a roller coaster, we hung on for dear life and today we are so happy that we did!

Photo cred: Anthony Frazier

I am typing up this blog from my hotel room in South Lake Tahoe! I can't even tell you the last time I took a non working vacation. I am known for multitasking on my vacations and throwing in a lot of work to help with the cost of the trip. It usually leads to me working far more then relaxing and enjoying a vacation. So I am happy to say that I am really relaxing and enjoying every moment of this vacay with NO work what so ever! It has been heavenly! I am in one of my favorite places with one of my favorite people. We are so happy to be away from the craziness of life and just enjoy and focus on each other on this special day! I am just going to share one song today for *Music Friday*, a song that holds a lot of meaning to me. Nate is a musician and when we first met he wrote this song that completely won me over. I hope you enjoy it...




I am so excited about all the things I have to share with you when I get back from Tahoe. I have personal style blog coming up and a snowy family portrait session that is just TOO cute! Happy Friday friends, enjoy your weekend!
-Angel

1 comment: