Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Stephanie {Family Portraits}

Here is my last Fall shoot of the year 2013! It feels so crazy to be saying that, the year is coming to an end. I can hardly believe it! I really love Fall beyond any other season so I am very sad to see it go, but luckily I really enjoy winter! Being all bundled up with a cup of hot tea, watching a good Netflix movie or reading a good book is one of my favorite things to do! I have many snowy/wintery photos to share with you soon but first lets take a look at my last Fall session!

Meet Stephanie and her two sweet boys...

Stephanie and her boys drove a good 40 minutes to have me take their pictures. I had never met them before so it was such a pleasure getting to meet all three of them. Young kids especially boys are never to thrilled about having their picture taken but the boys worked together so well and the outcome was great. I think doing on location photography really lets people be themselves and feel more comfortable rather then sticking them in front of a white color background and putting them in all kinds of silly poses. I feel like once the boys got to climb a few tree's and sit in spots they thought were cool they were feeling much more comfortable being in front of the camera. We shot these photos at Murphy's Park the weekend before the snow hit, hope you enjoy them!
I hope everyone has a great weekend! I am off to Tahoe for my first real vacation in years so I will have so much to share when I get back!
-Angel

No comments: