Monday, January 6, 2014

What I Wore - Cozy/Comfy

Let me first start off by stating that I, in NO way think that I am some fashion-ista, nor do I think I am some type of model. That being said here is my first "Style Blog"...

Everyone will tell you that while I was growing up that I was the biggest tom boy around! I remember my first time choosing to wear a skirt and a pink shirt (it even said Abercrombie on it, ugh!) when I was a sophomore in high school and even then it wasn't really my choice. My friend made me borrow her clothes and she put mascara on me. What the, what?! I didn't understand why on earth anyone would want to put that gunk on their eyelashes! Haha! Let's just say that I have come a long way since then. I still however really enjoy having a relaxed style.

About a year ago I feel like style blogs really got big in this crazy online world. I would follow them off and on and wish I could be as cute and stylish as all of these ladies. Probably in the past 2 months my Instagram feed has been taken over by style post and I love it! It's so fun to see what people come up with for their own style whether it be their hair, clothes or jewelry and you know I am a sucker for good photographs. So this is my attempt at being as cute and stylish but still keeping true to myself and my tom boy ways. :)
Blue top: Target
Leggings: TJ Max
Boots: Payless
Scarf: Addictions Tanning

I chose this outfit based on comfort, obviously. I was heading to Tahoe and going to be sitting in a car for around 3hrs and wanted to feel as comfortable as possible. My favorite item that I am wearing is my scarf. I found it in a little boutique in downtown Sonora, CA called Addictions Tanning. I purchased this cozy scarf and some nice brown boots that will be in my next style post. It is easily becoming one of my favorite places to check out when I am in Sonora. The boyfriend and I stopped in Jackson, CA to take these fun shots. Such a cute little town with some awesome rustic, old buildings.

Photos taken by: Nate Frazier
Edited by: Me
Hopefully a few of you enjoyed this post! Happy Monday!
-Angel

2 comments:

-Hillary said...

Angel, yourebtoo cute! I love your style and I'd have to say I'm the same way, I prefer comfortable and cute!

Alex Evjen said...

Your makeup is gorgeous!!!