Friday, January 10, 2014

*Music Friday*

I am back for my third post on Music Friday! Friday's are my favorite day of the week, not just because its the beginning of the weekend but because I really look forward to doing these post and sharing music that I really enjoy.

Over the last year or so this band has become pretty popular. It is rare for me to come across an album that I love every single song. Of Monsters and Men is the bands name and I can put their album on repeat and it just never gets old. "Dirty Paws" is by far one of my favorites to listen to and another good one that you should check out that is a softer song of theirs is Love Love Love



"Need to Breathe" is another really great band. They are a Rock/Christian Band and one of the things I love about their music is that they have really strong, beautiful lyrics. That is something that really draws me in to their music and you don't have to be a Christian to listen to their music and enjoy it. I feel like the moment people hear "Christian band" they turn their noses up right away and act like its just not for them. There are some incredible Christian musicians out there that everybody should give a chance. Here are two songs that I really enjoy and hope that you do too... :)



I hope that everyone is having a great Friday! Like always feel free to share your favorite music or a certain song or band that you really enjoy!
-Angel