Wednesday, January 22, 2014

*Fun iPhone Photography*

The past month I have really been trying to train myself to take more pictures on my *real* camera. It is just way to easy and convenient to pull out my iPhone and snap a picture. But lets be real the quality isn't the best. I have recently discovered some editing apps that I really love to use and it turns my plain ol' boring photo into something that really pops and becomes art. LOVE that! I have recently done a better job using my real camera but that doesn't stop me from using my phone. It's just too fun, especially if you are a fan of Instagram as much as I am.

So I thought why not do a little post on my iPhone photography. I have captured some really beautiful moments with my phone and would like to share them with you! :)

1. I went wine tasting with a few friends a couple of weeks ago and grabbed this neat shot of all the barrels.


2. I am becoming a little chef these days. Every day this year for at least one meal I have had to try and make something delicious even if I have NO idea what I am doing (which is most of the time.) So far I haven't made anything I couldn't eat so if you ask me that is SUCCESS! Here is a photo of a ham and cheese scramble with all kinds of yummy veggies and avacodo and sriracha drizzled on top. Delish if you ask me!

3. I started going to this adorable little coffee shop recently and I have fallen in love with the atmosphere and their amazing lattes!

4. About a month or so ago we had a crazy snow storm that hit and it left so much beauty to be captured.

5. I went ice skating for the first time in my life last month and let me tell you it was a blast! Terrifying...but fun! Here is a snapshot of the décor they had hanging above the rink.

6. Driving around different places sometimes I come across little old houses like this and I can't help but wonder the many stories that home has hidden away. Such a beautiful mystery.

Stay tuned for a fun, rustic, creative shoot (with a beautiful model) and some portraits of a local musician!
-Angel

No comments: