Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April, Zeb and Kids {Family Portaits/Maternity}

This little family is one of my favorites to photograph, they are the BEST! I may be a little biased considering it's my sister and her growing family. Since I have moved back I've had the opportunity to photograph their family portraits a couple times and I couldn't wait to get that baby bump in front of my camera!
 
Since I was a little girl I have admired my sister and her beauty. We didn't grow up in the same home (she is my half sister) and I would receive pictures from her prom or graduation and I always felt like I got the short end of the stick when it came to the beauty aspect. She is flawless and even more-so when pregnant. How does that even happen?! :) I can't even begin to tell you how grateful I am to have such a wonderful sister in my life. I am blessed beyond belief to be able to call her family!
 



 
You will notice through these images that my little niece Lexie is the biggest goofball. The last two images have wayyyy too much cuteness for me to handle. April & Zeb have their work cut out for them with this little one, that's for sure. This month they will be welcoming another little girl into the world and I look forward to getting to know her personality, I am curious to see if she has as much sass as Lexie. If so things will get really interesting!  :)








 
Hope you enjoyed this little family session and stay tuned for some more fun photo sessions coming up! -Angel

No comments: