Friday, March 28, 2014

Anthony & Tracy {Couple}

I feel like its been a while since I have posted a real photo session and this one is too adorable to not share with you.
 
Meet Anthony & Tracy....
 

I got the opportunity to photograph this awesome couple last week and it was such a blast to have them in front of my camera.  They have such a crazy little love story that makes everyone believe in in true love. They met on Instagram through a hashtag, became friends and then fell in love. Precious! The only problem was that Tracy lives in New York and Anthony lives here in California. After thousands of texts and FaceTime calls and a few visits back and forth from each of them over a years time, Tracy has made the decision to pack up her bags and head to California and everyone couldn't be happier for them!

 
This was a first time for Anthony being in front of someone else's camera. He is an awesome photographer and you should check out his work @ Mobile Snap Studios! Tracy is a "loc hair guru" and has a popular youtube channel. Check her out @ KOKABUTA! They are such a fun couple and I look forward to there next reunion! :)


 





 
Because on Fridays I usually post a music post I find it only fitting to post one of my favorite little lovey dovey songs! Enjoy!
 
 
<3angel p="">

1 comment:

tracy said...

loveeeeeeeee! Thank you so so much!!!!