Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Mother/Daughter love.

  This is my 25th post since I re-started my blog and I am super excited that I have made sure to stick with it and if you are reading this I am thankful for you! In that past two weeks I have seen a huge growth in my business and I couldn't be more thankful for all the support and love! I have a quite the variety of post's planned for the next couple of weeks and I am thrilled to share it all with you!
 
  A couple of weeks ago I got the opportunity to photograph a friend and her daughter. Kellie and I went to school together when we were really, really little. I want to say around six or seven. We go way back and the funny thing is she also moved to Arizona at one point and we lived about two hours away from each other. We couldn't quite get our schedules to work when we lived there so I never got the chance to meet her beautiful daughter till this photo session. Kellie's daughter has such a calm and sweetness to her but also a bold and spontaneous side, much like her mother did when she was younger. :) 



  We chose to do the photo session at Ironstone Vineyards because I constantly was hearing about how beautiful all the flowers were that they planted for Spring. It was the perfect location and the weather was on point! I hope you enjoy the photos of these two lovely gals!











  Stay tuned for another recent photo session with my dear friend Alex and her friend Lily showing off their Acro-Yoga skills. Hope everyone has had a lovely Tuesday!
-Angel

No comments: