Sunday, June 15, 2014

Grandpa ❤

  Whenever I have fallen in life, you were there to catch me. When my own father wasn't there to be a father, you stepped in. You showed me what true strength, honor and courage was from day one. You encouraged me to follow my dreams (whatever they may be) and you were ALWAYS on the sidelines being my biggest fan. You showed me the support and unconditional love that a lot of people don't receive and though most times I feel like my time with you was cut short you gave me enough love to fill a lifetime and for that I am forever grateful. I strive to be more and more like you each day and wish to make you proud! My sweet Grandpa, you are dearly missed. Thank you for choosing me. Happy Fathers Day in Heaven. 

(Not to mention you gave thee very best hugs and had the sweetest smile) 
 
♥ Angel

No comments: